The Book of Truth Volume 1 (eBook)
This is a downloadable eBook, licensed for 1 device.
You will require the free StarForce reader and the serial number - both which will be emailed to you on completion of the order.
Supported devices include Windows, MacOS, Android and iOS
Messages received by Maria Divine Mercy - 8th November 2010 - 4th January 2012
** Downloadable eBook **
The Book of Truth Volume One.
Do you believe that the second coming of Christ will take place in your lifetime?
According to this book this generation will witness the second coming of Christ.
Here you will find a series of divine messages a European women, known as Maria Divine Mercy, says she has received from God daily since 8th November 2010.
Although Maria has little knowledge of the Bible the messages are littered with numerous biblical references, codes and secrets including:
• The messages are to be known as The Book of Truth, foretold in the Book of Daniel
• God the Father, she says, has given her Seal of the Living God, a prayer of protection against the Antichrist foretold in Book of Revelation
• The Catholic Church will collapse and will be taken over by The False Prophet who will also take over all Christian churches
• The Second Coming will herald the New Jerusalem, the New Paradise on Earth
• Satan will be banished for 1,000 years Jesus, the Lamb of God, is now opening the Seals and the secrets contained in the Book of Revelation through his 7th messenger.
Maria says she is the 7th messenger sent to prepare the world for the Second Coming of Christ.
Your data security is a top priority - we ensure any stored personal information is encrypted and your payment details are never stored for future use.
We process all orders within 24 hours and if you have chosen a tracked shipment option, you will be provided with a tracking number as soon as it has been picked up from our warehouse.
Unhappy with an item? Just let us know and we will accept returns and providing the item is in an unopened / unused condition, we offer a full refund or store credit of the purchased item.